WorldNet 2009 Vet's - An Early Start!

Son of Bob

I am planning on trying to get a SIFC Vets team together for WorldNet 2009 in Leeds. You'll need to be over 30 and up for a weekend of drinking, dossing in student halls and playing a few games of football! There's even the possibility of an ex Dutch u21 International pulling on his boots for us!

Its in mid-July but I will post more details as and when I get them. Anyone who fancies it, register your initial interest here...

Possible squad so far;

Mik

Dave Fox

Mik, apologies mate, but I'm already well ahead of you! Steve did say you were up for it and I just haven't had a chance to talk to you about it but I've got already got a squad of nearly 20 names, mostly players who aren't on here but who were part of original WorldNET squads in the early days of the tournament. Not all of them will make it but it's looking healthy.

Obviously, any more names would be welcome so Mik's message is still perfectly valid. I've got the full details and can post them up this weekend when I get the chance, along with the squad I have, to add further names to.

Mik, apologies mate, but I'm already well ahead of you! Steve did say you were up for it and I just haven't had a chance to talk to you about it but I've got already got a squad of nearly 20 names, mostly players who aren't on here but who were part of original WorldNET squads in the early days of the tournament. Not all of them will make it but it's looking healthy.

Obviously, any more names would be welcome so Mik's message is still perfectly valid. I've got the full details and can post them up this weekend when I get the chance, along with the squad I have, to add further names to.

No, that's cool mate. I know we'd talked about it but I just wanted to make sure it was still happening.

Are you not allowed any WN ''sluts'' with the Vets teams? AKA, if we're not playing, and we're there watching, whats to stop us pulling on a kit and playing should you be short..?

As far as I'm aware you can only play for one team. You dont need to worry about the Vets being short!!

Good news Minty. Phil K and Simon are on board. Phil's looking forward to riding in taxis and asking you many, many questions!!

Looks like we have plenty of potential players now, maybe even too many! Still I'm sure there will be drop outs nearer the time.

At this rate we'll have two vets teams!!

"Minty whats that"