Basset : / Daily Echo : Lowe Did not pick the team

qwertySFC

we are at the cross roads and on tuesday the lights will change and someone will have to decide which direction we take as a last throw of the dice......i will pray for a win tomorrow and a reasoned decision on the course to be chosen next week..

itk, osm?

My humble submission is that a sensible board would have put a man called Salz in the chair......This man is a true businessman...unlike Lowey.

This man has many great contacts that could be developed for the benefit of the Saints...Unlike Lowey. This man would be a true Saints man for the long term benefit of Saints and the company going forwards...Unlike Lowey.

The true question is WHY did the mob..Askham,Richards,Withers, Windsor.whats his name put Lowey in and WHY have they left him in situ when it is clear to most everyone that Lowey does not work....The change should happen now....Salz in the chair....Lowey out and his mob out...They are not interested in Saints FC..

Lowey out is the answer..as I see it ..anyone but him for me. but Salz will be in sooner than later..I am sure...Wildey is on the move.

All my own opinion.. I feel strongly that I might be right on this subject...Like you, hopefully, I want Saints to win and move up the ladder but we have to attempt to put something concrete together before it is too late....Lowey and Wildey dream team is splitting badly at the seams.

For all we know Lowe and Wilde might be doing everything they can and everything right in the business sence. unfortunatly for them the football business is based on results so unless we are winning it doesnt really matter what they do at the top.

Why do we think/know that Salz would be any better or any worse than what we have currently? the 1 thing missing from anyone at the top is a shed load of dosh to shut the banks up and give us a chance of collecting a team that can challenge for promotion. How is Salz going to change this?

Im not trying to say that he will or wont do any better and the anyone but Lowe does sound appealing but we fell for that before when we supported Wilde and Crouch. That hasnt exactly got us into a position others would be envious of has it?

If someone has put together a solution or a take over or anything and sent it to Lowe like has been suggested previously, and Lowe gave it a dam good ignoring like has also been suggested, then why doesn't that someone twist Lowes arm if they think there answer is soo good? Just 1 interview in the paper outlining what they propose would have 99% of the saints fans backing them and Wilde would jump ship quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

Bish Bash Bosh and we have changed direction and Lowe would be out of the picture again. Unless there plan is not as sound as some are guessing, maybe the investment is not 100% secure and should it fall away then the new people would be left to the fan base. Maybe there plan wouldnt get rid of lowe perminently so it would be short term as he plots in the background.

The way I see it as of right now today is we have as much chance of being taken over by winston churchill as we do by salz and co. so I will continue to support the team and hope that those at the top can/have done enough to bail us out of the pooh and can point us in the right direction. I hope that the boys on the pitch at 3pm can get things right and play without fear and do a number on wolves proving to themselves more than anyone that they are worthy of pulling on a saints shirt and playing for the fans.

So I would love something to be done about the sorry mess that is SFC but at the same time I would love SFC to sort its own sh1t out and give us something to be happy about.