Cineworld Unlimited Cards

pedg

With quite a few film that I would like to see coming out this year have decided it would probably be worth investing in a cineworld unlimited card. However being the skinflint that I am I want to try and get the best deal. At the moment there appears (outside of being a student) to be 2 ways to do this:

1) Using the money back site quidco to get £15 back after a few months.

2) Getting a current card holder to 'recommend' you where both you and they get an extra month.

Decided I would like to try and do both. Its possible their system may complain and only allow one but don't know till you tried!

Having tried one relative (apparently not bothered) and one friend of the wife (out the country) is there anyone out there who currently has one who fancies, possibly, getting an extra month for free?

All you need to do is go here: https://www.unlimitedcineworld.com/uk/pages/recommendafriend.aspx enter your number and email address to get your unique code. Post your code on this thread and I will try and use it. Who knows maybe others will as well?

Edited by pedg

RAF-49CW-02TF-28JP-64AP

You're welcome.

Thanks.

I have used it and it has come up as an extra month for me at least. Now waiting to see if I get tracking on the quidco cashback. Money back on that has now gone up to £20 so will be a bit annoying if that gets declined as obviously worth more than the extra month but worth a try.

Quidco now tracking but will probably not know for a month or so if it is rejected or not.

Edited by pedg