Best mobile phone service provider

Thedelldays

I've been with them all over the years. I was reluctant to go with 3 on my new iPad, but have found their customer services, coverage and speed to be brilliant. In fact, during tests the other night, our home broadband was giving 6.5mb download speed and my iPad on 3 was getting 8.9mb !

The iPad gets coverage on 3 in places where my iPhone with O2 could only dream about!

I'm switching my phone contract to 3 when I can next be bothered.

I've been with them all over the years. I was reluctant to go with 3 on my new iPad, but have found their customer services, coverage and speed to be brilliant. In fact, during tests the other night, our home broadband was giving 6.5mb download speed and my iPad on 3 was getting 8.9mb !

The iPad gets coverage on 3 in places where my iPhone with O2 could only dream about!

I'm switching my phone contract to 3 when I can next be bothered.

really...3 offers deals which look too good to be true..heard loads about their very poor customer service

guess each person is different

I've only had occasion to contact 3 Customer Services once - on the day I was activating my SIM, when I stupidly got it locked and needed a PUK Code. One call, swiftly dealt with, no problems. They phoned me when the iPhone 5 was announced and offered a good deal. Very efficient and very friendly I've found them.

Again, as a public service announcement, anyone considering going sim only and ordering online should definitely consider signing up for quidco and buying through their site.

So for example at the moment the 3 essential sim 200 12 month deal is 6.90 a month. Total for the year: 82.80. Cash back on that via quidco is 41.67, just over half what you pay for the year (if you are new to quidco they take the first 5 pounds as your fee for the whole year).