thanks

Toadhall Saint

superb support from us.

a bit dissapointed with the reading fans,thought they were very poor for a team at the top,and so many empty seats for a local derby.

i am sure that if we were in their position st marys would be full and the support would be second to none.

23,100 seats from 24,200 sold, including about 300 empty in your end and with segregation? Yeah, very poor... Last time we went to your place there were just over 24,000 there, with 8,000 empty seats. Half your forum has spent the last few days claiming not to give a **** about us... Hardly a convincing argument you're putting across there, when you're getting crowds around the 15,000 mark at the moment.

And yeah, our fans were shockingly bad on Saturday, but that's what you get when you're a 'two-bob plastic club', eh?

23,100 seats from 24,200 sold, including about 300 empty in your end and with segregation? Yeah, very poor... Last time we went to your place there were just over 24,000 there, with 8,000 empty seats. Half your forum has spent the last few days claiming not to give a **** about us... Hardly a convincing argument you're putting across there, when you're getting crowds around the 15,000 mark at the moment.

And yeah, our fans were shockingly bad on Saturday, but that's what you get when you're a 'two-bob plastic club', eh?

Correct.

The atmosphere was good, but not great, bigger numbers doesn't always mean more noise - as most of the extra people were plastics who don't sing anyway.

i am hoping that you actually attended the game......

every supporter i spoke to on Saturday said they could only compare the atmosphere to that of the Derby Play-off game.....

i had a bloody excellent day there, singing my head off and getting behind the lads and yes, there were lots of people who didn't sing, but do not forget that a large slice of those members of the fanbase who don't want to sing, have been financially and emotionally contributing to our football club for longer than you've probably been alive, so to call them 'plastic' is a bit of an insult IMO

Edited by saint boggy

You seem paronoid about our club get over the fact you lost go away and support your team at your next game