Home Fans

Arizona

Serves them right.

You come up with some right old rubbish normally, but this really takes the biscuit.

How you can be so idiotic to believe that a fellow human being deserves to be charged and potentially mauled, no matter what their view is on animal spectator sports, is amazing.

Maybe your lefty animal-lover spectacles aren't as rose-tinted as you think and you are just incapable of showing as much love for fellow human beings as you do for animals.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
You come up with some right old rubbish normally, but this really takes the biscuit.

How you can be so idiotic to believe that a fellow human being deserves to be charged and potentially mauled, no matter what their view is on animal spectator sports, is amazing.

Maybe your lefty animal-lover spectacles aren't as rose-tinted as you think and you are just incapable of showing as much love for fellow human beings as you do for animals.

Wow, you've copied and pasted my reply to you and changed some words.

How very, very funny.

No, really, you are clever to think of that and it saves so much effort not having to think of something original.

And I don't see why I have to justify my comments about sadists to an animal-hating, pathetic racist like yourself.

So I won't.