Anyone know a good mechanic

Saint-scooby

Polygon in Marchwood, on the industrial estate.They look after fleet trucks as well as cars, theyre very reasonable and know what theyre doing, chap called Andy Wiggall, he'd probably know the problem and give you an idea of price over the phone. 80-863344.

Polygon in Marchwood, on the industrial estate.They look after fleet trucks as well as cars, theyre very reasonable and know what theyre doing, chap called Andy Wiggall, he'd probably know the problem and give you an idea of price over the phone. 80-863344.

Thanks I know his landlord, will try him first thing..

Thanks to the other comments also, good to see these mechanics are all busy too.

• 3 weeks later...
My Mk7 Tourneo has died and needs either a new head head or recon head and injectors.

My normal guy does not have the equipment to re calibrate the injectors so if any knows someone Soton area

Thanks in advance

Recalibrating injectors is not a job for an ordinary garage. They usually get exchange ones. You need to go to a company like PB Asher, Diesel Injection Engineers, West Quay Road, for anything on the fuelling of diesel engines. Having said that, I used to recalibrate injectors when I worked for a large fleet owner.

http://www.pbasher.com/

My Mk7 Tourneo has died and needs either a new head head or recon head and injectors.

My normal guy does not have the equipment to re calibrate the injectors so if any knows someone Soton area

Thanks in advance

Recalibrating injectors is not a job for an ordinary garage. They usually get exchange ones. You need to go to a company like PB Asher, Diesel Injection Engineers, West Quay Road, for anything on the fuelling of diesel engines. Having said that, I used to recalibrate injectors when I worked for a large fleet owner.

http://www.pbasher.com/

Hi

I know the owner of PB Asher (nuff said she is a great person)

Ok in the end I used Top Tech they are in Millbrook behind Go Outdoors in Tanners brook way.

Yep did the work and did it well, so if anyone needs some work done I would recommend these chaps,

Or better still if you have a transit and there is a rattle when you accelerate, get the injector clamp tightened will save you a few grand......