Muppet show unofficial reputations log

Spudders

As discussed in site suggestions. Add all unofficial official forum reputation ups and downs here and I'll update OP. Bearsy I know you've scattered some randomly around the forum, so if I have missed any let me know!

Smirking_Saint +1 (from Spudgun for early contribution to thread in site suggestions)

Smirking_Saint +1 (from Bearsy for mocking JackFrost)

Total 2

Frank’s cousin +1 (from Bearsy for Cult of Cortese: Terms for members thread)

Total 1

Spudgun +1 (from Bearsy for creation of this thread)

Total 1

JackFrost -1 (from Smirks for writing 4 paragraphs in site suggestions)

JackFrost +1 (from Spudgun for early contribution to thread in site suggestions)

Total 0

Miltonroader07 -1 (from Spudgun for eating a gift that was meant for someone else)

Total -1

Bearsy +1 (from Spudgun for comments on boobies in Ramirez Off TopicThread)

Barsy -10 (From Tokyo for posting what is generally just celebrity gossip in nip slip thread).

Total -9

Tokyo-Saint +1 (from Spudgun for early contribution to thread in site suggestions)

Tokyo-Saint +1 (from Bearsy for being Tokyo)

Tokyo-Saint -11 (from Bearsy for posting sensible political opinions in lounges)

Total -9

Edited by Spudders
updated

• 3 weeks later...

Plus 1 to spudders for the suspenders pics please.

Plus 1 to bear for bringing that bird from big brother who gets her fanny out to my attention.

Minus 1 to bear for appearing on other teams forums in the build up to matches.

Nobody wants to blow their own trumpet but has anyone noticed I am the one who brought tits back to the muppet show? Got to be worth something?

^ agree, I will give you plus 1 for the tits/nips/slips thread

I also give plus 1 reputations to JusticeMike for allowing the nips!

I'll make all these adjustments to the OP later as I need to get on with some work now (so they'll probably get done in about 20 minutes when I next think I deserve another "break")

Hi Spudders

Can you deduct some points from bear please? You see he has disappeared and just as I was about to start my usual rumour about him being banned, I noticed that he posted on the main board this morning. He deducted some points for me posting on the lounge but that was just me on holiday from the muppet show, I would never neglect it the way bear has. He even PM'd me and said that he was looking to fill the gap left by MLG and has been posting less as he has been researching statistics and stadium expansion plans.

Send him down ma lord!

Will sort when I can but I've got no Internet or mobile access at home at the moment so I'm only able to have a quick look on here whilst I'm in the office & in the bogs having a dump (like now). Will update the op once someone in India has got back in touch & given me back my home access to the internet!

Don't listen to his weak excuses spudders, he's be posting inappropriate pictures and videos of Miles Jackobson soon, eating an ice-cream and talking about having virtual conversations with Daily Mail journalists, all while wearing a faded brown or black T-shirt. Soon, we will ask him if his b!tch fought back when he tried to smack her up and he will just reply with a link to another forum and a podcast. This needs to be nipped in the bud!