What has been occurring

Miltonroader07

Went to NYC for a long week end, I did bring you some bagels but got hungry coming back and ate them. Interestingly everyone in NYC seems to support the Manure, make me sick really. In fact I asked a barman in Brooklyn to tell me the name of the Manure captain, he said George Best, just about sums up the Manurites I think FFS

Lee Sharpe got drunk at the Golf last night and gave it large with a scouser in front of about 400 people.

Showed true manure class that

That was almost amusing. Everything else that happened this weekend involved Beer Rain Dust and that of which I will not speak until the Bruno/Bearsy gig is sorted out

Went to NYC for a long week end, I did bring you some bagels but got hungry coming back and ate them. Interestingly everyone in NYC seems to support the Manure, make me sick really. In fact I asked a barman in Brooklyn to tell me the name of the Manure captain, he said George Best, just about sums up the Manurites I think FFS

How many bagels did you bring back? I'm making a note that you owe me at least one bagel, maybe more. I'm also giving you a minus reputation point for eating a gift that was meant for someone else