Sony Xperia Z

JPTCount

Picked one up on friday on 3

this thing is seriously amazing, lightning quick, beautiful screen, light as a feather, and life proof! :)

only 2 flaws so far, don't like the serial barcode/battery info written on the back/bottom and it didnt have that new technology smell :(

already run it under the tap, couldn't resist :D

interesting answers, i can never work out if ppl are joking, trolling or serious on here.... my last phone was the xperia arc, and it was getting sluggish and i've been holding out for a 4g offering from sony. it's nice to be on something new. and when i say light, i mean light, a couple of ppl have noted it almost feels too light, no weight to it. there's really no point going into all the android stuff, but sony have made one hell of a phone in this thing. camera is quality, and PlayStation certified too :)

i've had a few phones since my 3210, but the Z would be an upgrade on your 5 Essruu, but i know you wouldn;t dare, so just don't drop it :p

Looks good from what I've seen of it on the TV adverts and stuff.

I swtiched from iPhone to Android in July 2012 buying a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I absolutely love it. I may upgrade to this in October if it gets good reviews and is better than the (enevitable) Samsung Galaxy S4 (which'll be a tough ask I feel).

Definitely looks a great bit of kit from what I've seen, no idea how fast it is in relation to my S3 and what kinda features it has but looks a good bit of kit.