Next Box

St Marco

Got mine on launch day, got FIFA 14, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3 and RYSE.

Loving every second of it, the UI is more complicated than I'd like and the voice commands don't work as well as I'd hoped but they're competent that I use them fairly regularly.

Edited by BlakeySFC

Not the argument I'm making. Like for like, on two very popular games, the XBox One is chucking out a sub-HD resolution in 2013. The PS4 goes full HD..

Full HD is all well and good, but when the ps4 cannot handle a consistent frame rate on COD: Ghosts (even after the full HD patch) you wonder where their concern lie. Especially in an online multiplayer environment. Framerate is king.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Full HD is all well and good, but when the ps4 cannot handle a consistent frame rate on COD: Ghosts (even after the full HD patch) you wonder where their concern lie. Especially in an online multiplayer environment. Framerate is king.

Heh. Did you do any research on this?

http://www.examiner.com/article/call-of-duty-ghosts-ps4-frame-rate-issues-and-1080-patch-details-clarified

The problem on the PS4 isn't that it's not generating enough frames. It's generating too many.