Channon, KK, Lawrie etc

Badger

They will and we shall continue, the mock shock sadness is sadder than the fact of our owners leaving, as long as there is a team to support I do not care, I hate the modern game and I hate the way its run, always have and always will, I love my team not the people that run the club, they are not the City, people and team. People need to get a reality check.

They will and we shall continue, the mock shock sadness is sadder than the fact of our owners leaving, as long as there is a team to support I do not care, I hate the modern game and I hate the way its run, always have and always will, I love my team not the people that run the club, they are not the City, people and team. People need to get a reality check.

Yes, the unambitious among you dont care as we slide back into mediocrity and perennial relegation battles.

Yes, the unambitious among you dont care as we slide back into mediocrity and perennial relegation battles.

Sorry 9th is what exactly? We have always been mediocre and always will be, dont be so foolish to believe we could gatecrash the party on a party seven and a couple of roll ups, only with Ambramovich's money would do, not a couple of Gaston Ramirez's given the nod from Italy. The Southampton way is being crap and not succeeding, accept it and get angry about it, no other club our size has won so little.

The Southampton way.