What a wimp!!

Tamesaint

"This year's meeting is later than was originally anticipated due to the late finalisation of our end of year accounts and I will be unable to attend due to a long-standing family commitment overseas."

This was the football club's chairman writing in last week's programme about his lack of attendance at the AGM. Yes the chairman Michael Wilde - not a junior. Not the teaboy. The chairman. Not being able to attend the AGM of the club in which he is the largest shareholder!!

Isn't it pathetic. Despite what has been said on this forum the man does have balls. You have to have balls to write garbage like this. Either balls or be just really, really stupid & think that people will beliee you.

What chance do we have when a wimp like this is chairman of the Football Club ???

"This year's meeting is later than was originally anticipated due to the late finalisation of our end of year accounts and I will be unable to attend due to a long-standing family commitment overseas."

This was the football club's chairman writing in last week's programme about his lack of attendance at the AGM. Yes the chairman Michael Wilde - not a junior. Not the teaboy. The chairman. Not being able to attend the AGM of the club in which he is the largest shareholder!!

Isn't it pathetic. Despite what has been said on this forum the man does have balls. You have to have balls to write garbage like this. Either balls or be just really, really stupid & think that people will beliee you.

What chance do we have when a wimp like this is chairman of the Football Club ???

If you are told to go on holiday by your boss..I know what I would do.