Daily Echo: Saints Goal Drought

trousers

Can't we go back to the Echo giving away free copies outside the ground like the used to on the Milton road, these can then be ripped up and thrown in the air like confetti at kick off whilst someone else throws the toilet roll down the stand, just like the good old days

Can't we go back to the Echo giving away free copies outside the ground like the used to on the Milton road, these can then be ripped up and thrown in the air like confetti at kick off whilst someone else throws the toilet roll down the stand, just like the good old days

Do you think you'd get a ban for throwing a toilet roll down the stand? I'm sure they'd class it as a missile these days.

The one at Magdeburg (for it was them) worked so well because it was basically 150 people in a stand that holds 4000 and they could move freely throughout the stand to change their position so they were near the action while continuing to point at the goal.

They should try it down at Pompey.

Do you think you'd get a ban for throwing a toilet roll down the stand? I'm sure they'd class it as a missile these days.

Sadly i reckon you'd probably end up on a football banning order and have your passport taken away for England away games whilst our new support would line up in the comments section of the echo or on social media to slag off the person that did it.