Fantasy football

OldNick

The league has just finished and a Saints fan on the SaintsForum has finished 201 in the world. That is with nearly 9m players!

Fantastic achievement. 

My first season and 236,508 in the world. 

It is an engrossing game, and if you haven't done it worth a go.

10 hours ago, OldNick said:

The league has just finished and a Saints fan on the SaintsForum has finished 201 in the world. That is with nearly 9m players!

Fantastic achievement. 

My first season and 236,508 in the world. 

It is an engrossing game, and if you haven't done it worth a go.

That's impressive. Our second placed was in the first 3600 ish, and all the top 5 in the top 20,000. That's a very strong league. You did very well. I had a mare, about 470k. 

11 hours ago, egg said:

That's impressive. Our second placed was in the first 3600 ish, and all the top 5 in the top 20,000. That's a very strong league. You did very well. I had a mare, about 470k. 

Crikey, that is a strong league. I wont be joining that lol

I finished 3rd in the The Saints Patron championship, and 57th in Saintweb forum.

Lost to a Brighton fan who finished in top 100k in another league, and 2nd in an Australian league. Am told he has some kind of App programme that helps him!! Not sure how.

I joined some other random league and won it. I have no idea who gave me the link lol