Man Utd away

Pamplemousse

Tickets go on sale this week.

The game is advertised as being played on Saturday 11 March at 3pm, but if Man Utd win their Europa League game against Barcelona and progress, the game will get moved to the Sunday 12 March as a result.

I haven't seen this mentioned by the club so thought it would be good to highlight it before anyone sorts out travel/hotels etc. or can't go on a Sunday.

• Like 2

On 05/02/2023 at 10:41, Pamplemousse said:

Tickets go on sale this week.

The game is advertised as being played on Saturday 11 March at 3pm, but if Man Utd win their Europa League game against Barcelona and progress, the game will get moved to the Sunday 12 March as a result.

I haven't seen this mentioned by the club so thought it would be good to highlight it before anyone sorts out travel/hotels etc. or can't go on a Sunday.

Do you know what that's a good point. I have two tickets and can do both dates but moved something on the Saturday to go to this game. On the United website the date is TBC!!

On 14/02/2023 at 10:16, saintscottofthenortham said:

Taking my young boy to this for his first away day.

Be the first time I've driven to this one, so any pointers as to good parking spots or owt would be appreciated. Going to get up there early doors so he can see the team arrive etc. Bit different to my usual away day! 😁

Went last year and parked at the Lowry Outlet car park. No need to book and an easy walk to the ground.

• Like 1