My Saints bet of the day A v Huddersfield

gio1saints

Hoping for 4 from 4 with my suggestions but I’m loath to bet on this one tbh.

That’s cos It’s the First match back after an international break - so there’s plenty additional variables involved. Have players travelled too much and have leg fatigue, are they injured etc. so it’s much harder than usual. For this reason I’d recommend AVOID betting on this match. 

IF pushed for some fun bets I would suggest the following (but beware!)  

4 pts Saints win @ 5/6 

2 pts special : AA and SA to both have over 0.5 shots on goal and it to be a saints win @ 7/2. 

Reason being : I think we will have massive territorial advantage so shots should be coming in a plenty - and if we beat these we go third so plenty incentive. It could be a slippery one like Leeds found out last night though v Rotherham. 

With the special Stuart has both scored and assisted on international duty so I think he might take that confidence and form into this one - though he may not last 90 so it could be close. AA has had ten days to see that RS is a very good striker - so he needs to keep scoring/ assisting to keep him at bay/ on the bench - Unlike last year when there was no one. AA takes penalties also so it’s a fair chance he’s gonna have at least one shot. 

Both teams to score is also on my radar but cannot find a good price atm, if it comes up it may be worth it as it is Saints we are talking about after all…COYS 😇

NB having said all that if RS starts I’ve literally no idea what the formation might be or what might happen. 
NB. Gambling is often bad don’t do it unless you can afford to lose all your money. 😃