Saint86 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I am surprised Azaz didn't play, good news for us though i guess.
Patrick Bateman Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 39 minutes ago, Saint86 said: I am surprised Azaz didn't play, good news for us though i guess. I'm not. The intolerant ones have decided he's now a baddie. Just get back to Saints and prepare to batter the skates. 2
Holmes_and_Watson Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, Saint86 said: I am surprised Azaz didn't play, good news for us though i guess. Just a thought, but perhaps he didn't want to wear a black arm band, not shake hands with anyone, bow his head during someone else's anthem and whatever else they had going on. Projecting a political stance ahead of getting a sporting result? 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now