females at football good or bad?

lordswoodsaints

One thing I do agree with though, woman over a certain age should never ever wear replica shirts

I agree. I'm over a certain age and I never wear a replica shirt to games. I did wear one to ladies footie training tonight. Training every night this week for pre-season and I think I'm going to go and put some ice on my ageing right knee.....

As for the OP.... he doesn't seem from this century... or the last, for that matter. Obviously never heard my singing.. although there hasn't been much to sing about the last few times I've been..

lolage at the thread. Those nasty viscous white rinse ladies on the sloping angle half-way down the West stand terrace all those years shaking their flasks at the ref. Made it what it was except for them teaching us SOOOO many bad words.

On a related note, new cost saving idea for Rupes on wages AND it brings in high quality experienced YOUNG AND FIT AND HUNGRY footballers AND bound to get THOUSANDS back into SMS

Sign up 2 or 3 of the USA Olympic Womens' team.. Now that would work - pace, skill and ...

MB on the sidelines with the camera for us.

Oops sorry back into my shell, tin hat on