What time do the players arrive at sms?

simo

My boy has the class teddy for the weekend going to hijack a few for photos for the diary !

Class teddy? WTF is thiat all about? It used to be that children were given the school rabbit or something to look after in the holidays, now it seems all they can cope with is a teddy bear. A sad day for the modern world.

Class teddy? WTF is thiat all about? It used to be that children were given the school rabbit or something to look after in the holidays, now it seems all they can cope with is a teddy bear. A sad day for the modern world.

Tbf he is only 4 and the idea is to take the bear everywhere he goes over the weekend and take pictures etc wouldn't really work with a rabbit !

I'd say looking after a bear is somewhat harder than looking after a rabbit.

Tbf he is only 4 and the idea is to take the bear everywhere he goes over the weekend and take pictures etc wouldn't really work with a rabbit !

Been their done that with my five year old:). Don't let the nipper do what my daughter did and leave it in a shop, trawling back through all the shops you've been in asking if anyone has seen a dragon isn't much fun.:lol:

Been their done that with my five year old:). Don't let the nipper do what my daughter did and leave it in a shop, trawling back through all the shops you've been in asking if anyone has seen a dragon isn't much fun.:lol:

Maybe that is the same Dragon I had to search high and low for (in the dark, with a wind-up torch) on Weston beach after the QE2 had sailed out of town? Eventually the dragon turned up in the wardrobe :x