Radical Muslims

ecuk268

So? This chappie is not coming to settle here. He is coming to give a series of lectures/sermons at various mosques and then he will bugger off again. He is coming here on a short-term visa. What's the problem? I was horrified when that chappie from Holland was banned from coming and giving a speech against Islam - can't remember his name but I was ****ing ****ed off with the government for barring his freedom of speech. Well what goes around, comes around. So this Mohammedan nutcase is going to come here and spout his ****e. So what? That is the price of living in a free country. Suck it up and laugh in his face.

Yet Cameron and crew campaigned for other Muslim clerics to be banned from doing lecture tours and criticised Labour when they were allowed in.

Now they have the chance to do something about it, they bottle it.

Personally, I've no problem with it, free speech and all that. It's the hypocrisy that I dislike.

Edited by ecuk268

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Yet Cameron and crew campaigned for other Muslim clerics to be banned from doing lecture tours and criticised Labour when they were allowed in.

Personally, I've no problem with it, free speech and all that. It's the hypocrisy that I dislike.

Hypocrisy, Tories. Surely not...

Quite, it's usually the people who rant on about how vital free speech is who are the first to call for people to be shut up if their viewpoint is disliked by them

So? This chappie is not coming to settle here. He is coming to give a series of lectures/sermons at various mosques and then he will bugger off again. He is coming here on a short-term visa. What's the problem? I was horrified when that chappie from Holland was banned from coming and giving a speech against Islam - can't remember his name but I was ****ing ****ed off with the government for barring his freedom of speech. Well what goes around, comes around. So this Mohammedan nutcase is going to come here and spout his ****e. So what? That is the price of living in a free country. Suck it up and laugh in his face.

I've noticed you seem to swear a lot in your trite posts.