(Saintslist) Championship Prediction Competition

Big Bad Bob

I wasn't going to this year as apathy (and the new season) have crept up on me but as I've had a couple of requests to run the comp again this year I have decided to spend my time at work updating the entry page and not doing what I'm paid to do (not that I do anyway)!

If you feel that you know enough about the CCC teams and feel confident about where Saints and the other 23 teams are going to finish the season then why not carve them in stone (or should that be align some electrons in silicon) for all to see...

Go to http://www.bobjbain.com and click on the image at the top of the page to enter. There are more details on the entry page about the scoring system for those that have not entered before.

I will be accepting entries up until the Brum match next week.....sorry you haven't got long to enter but, as said before, the new season has rather snuck up on me this year!!

Nice one fella.

Any chance of putting up last years results?

Thanks Bob,

This is always a bit of fun.

Is there a way to see the results from last year?

I was going to do that last night but I busted my machine installing Front Page. It's now (hopefully) sorted so I shall try and do it tonight!!

Hi, sounds like a good idea, but does this replace the Saints Prediction League we had last year where we predicted the score of each Saints game?

Or will we have one of those also, does anyone know?

Thanks.

Hi, sounds like a good idea, but does this replace the Saints Prediction League we had last year where we predicted the score of each Saints game?

Or will we have one of those also, does anyone know?

Thanks.

No, that will be returning very soon (hopefully some time today).

What he said!

I run this seperate to the match by match prediction competition.