Pub Golf Anyone??

dubai_phil

OK some of you may have heard that I am a bit of a bad golfer and stalker of Golfing Greats (while wearing the Sash Shirt tho!).

Well my Golf Society (what us plebs that can't afford the membership fees here have to join) is full of Old Farts and we've decided to play Pub Golf in a couple of weeks time.

Thing is I played it once on a mate's stag and really don't remember anything about it. But the old farts have voted me as one of the "Committee" (WTF!!???)

My Youngest says it was all the rage when he was at Uni a couple of years ago. But can't remember much about the nights let alone rules etc.

Anyone played it? Any Anecdotes?

Help??

(Oh & for Eric - Big Bus Co & Deira Dark Side in Tux's - enuff said)

Perfect, thanks for the link.

think we'll settle for 9 holes but have a set Par format based on the stopping time for each venue.

Jeez it seemed a daft idea for a trip to places that used to be good ex pat haunts 15/20 years ago but had now fallen on "hard times", but jeez, I've had people wanting rulings on Medical Exemptions, Religious Rulings.....

Still sent all of them off to the European Tour web site = lol

But we DO have a proper Open Top Double Decker bus already booked.... That is just a disaster waiting to happen as well