Dear St Chalet,

110_Persaint

I'm not allowed to PM you at the moment so this will have to do... I'm begging you to rescind my infraction! :cry:

To be frank I'm not even quite sure what you mean?:

Reason: Restarting a locked thread theme

It won't happen again that I promise so how about we show a little leniency since I'm relatively new here and we all start with a clean slate? :)

Cheers mate!

Infractions are unquestionable. If you have one you just have to take it. Sometimes if they dont hit their KPIs for curry night you'll get them for next to nothing, so consider yourself lucky.

One of the mods will be along to delete these posts soon, (like the ones that disappeared the other day that were along these lines!)

I'm not allowed to PM you at the moment so this will have to do... I'm begging you to rescind my infraction! :cry:

To be frank I'm not even quite sure what you mean?:

Reason: Restarting a locked thread theme

It won't happen again that I promise so how about we show a little leniency since I'm relatively new here and we all start with a clean slate? :)

Cheers mate!

Spamming the main board with new threads each time you want to post. Fine, don't do it again and its rescinded.