Jump to content

silversaint

Members
  • Posts

    895
  • Joined

Everything posted by silversaint

  1. Saint Lard, I get what your saying I really do however if you had given us 3 points and 2 goals at the start of the day I honestly don't think anyone would care how we got them. We've had other games where we've created lots of chances and drawn, I'd rather create 2 and score from both of them. We need to stay with this, the good performances and chances in open play will come. COYR
  2. Good good. Stay behind the lads not long left now.
  3. I can't believe everyone is moaning about us creating nothing. Guys WE ARE WINNING. Get behind the team FFS. Some saints fans really are impossible to please!
  4. Has James gone to RB?
  5. and ipswich have just scored again to make it 2-2
  6. Anyone got any updates?
  7. Donny are winning again Saint Garrett!
  8. I imagine there's about 15 left?
  9. Mind reader!
  10. AP knows what he's doing guys, I reckon Papa will get 10/15 minutes.
  11. yeh he's definitely an 'a$$ hole!' he's only got us in a winning position by a 2 goal margin. some 'fans' really suprise me.
  12. chill out jonny nothings settled yet!
  13. Did we kick off on time this week? Our game always seems to finish at about 5.
  14. anyone got any updates?
  15. I wonder how much bookies in southampton will have to pay out tonight!
  16. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Come on PLEASE score!
  18. We'll see alpine, we'll see.
  19. Looks like the strongest team of the season imho.
  20. Has Matty been given the boot by SkySports? Just noticed he's not on Soccer Saturday.
  21. surely it must be over now?
×
×
  • Create New...