Jump to content

silversaint

Members
  • Posts

    895
  • Joined

Everything posted by silversaint

  1. Tim you are mine and my families hero.
  2. About 16
  3. I've got the club badge tattooed on my right calf/side of my leg, got it done last year having spoken to a few people on here, got it done in black and grey rather than colour and it looks great, never had any trouble, only compliments!
  4. On the subject of this, I looked at our fixtures today and we have southend at home on the last day of the season, if I remember rightly last time we reached the play offs under Burley we beat southend on the last day of the season to make it. Fate? probably not? Coincidence? More likely!
  5. Oh yeah! Called it! Boom! COYR 3-1 for the 3rd week in a row! COYR!
  6. COYR...lets go on and win this one, connolly for the winner?
  7. charlton at home
  8. you actually posted it around 15 minutes after me but I won't hold it against you.
  9. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8295792.stm Enjoy.
  10. score this we win?
  11. come on rickie
  12. We will lose 5-4 james will miss.
  13. On Skysports news it said he had knocked himself out clean for 2 minutes after running into the post?
  14. has kelv gone off?
  15. is kelvin injured? (off the pitch)
  16. How we doing?
  17. Yesssssssssssssssss.
  18. finished yet?
  19. 2 and a half minutes until 3 valuable points.
  20. (Pompey have lost!)
  21. Come on Saints close it out.
×
×
  • Create New...