Jump to content

welshsaint03

Members
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by welshsaint03

  1. I see people saying we are weaker than last season. Exactly the same in: RB LB CM LW ST (Stewart was slightly better than Mubama but Mubama doesn't have constant injury problems so we'll get similar output) Stronger in: GK (Ramsdale staying) DM (JWP better defensively than Charles) AM (Dobbin) RW (Akachukwu) Left side CB (Schlotterbeck) Downgraded in: Right side CB (THB to Abbott) All while pocketing £40m and offloading nearly 250/300k worth of wages a week. Leaves some emergency cash for January, if anything is needed plus potential of offloading Ramsdale in Jan. 7.5/10 window just lacking a proper THB replacement and offloading Ramsdale
  2. I'd rather Cam Bragg gets games than a 30 year old Brownhill who will want big wages
  3. I'd be wanting around £30m off them (around the Shea Charles price) for him if I was Spors. Wouldn't mind us selling him as long as we get a solid replacement i.e. Ole Blomberg from Bodo/Glimt
  4. Peretz is better than Kinsky and I'd back Larin to get more goals over a 38 game season in the prem than Solanke or Marmoush. The scouting in January was 10/10
  5. Absolutely. Would like us to look at Reyes Cleary from Barnsley.
  6. Sam Edozie potentially on the move to Lecce. Rumoured bid around £1.7m. Time to move him on, will never be a premier league/ top 6 champ level player sadly.
  7. Unpopular opinion, but as someone who looked into him extensively when Alfie House mentioned him a few weeks back, He in my honest opinion is an upgrade on Taylor Harwood-Bellis. Much quicker, much taller, much stronger and slightly younger. Also very similar technically. Let's hope they can get him done if Taylor leaves
  8. I like the idea. Brighton, Man City, Chelsea and Red Bull show it can work if done properly. We don't buy enough players to send to these team i.e Szobozslai RB, Savinho City Group. Is Juan the last player we bought that went to Goztepe on loan? Not going to see benefits if we aren't sending them young talent.
  9. Top 3 choices for me who are semi realistic - 1. John Eustace 2. Scott Parker 3. Slaven Bilic
×
×
  • Create New...