Jump to content

Cuddles

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cuddles

  1. I'm on Android but it works on the Opera browser private mode which also works for porn. Alledgedly.
  2. How do you feel when Scienza goes over easily outside the box?
  3. Burned by DHGate again! Ordered with a "15 day delivery" seller only find that it's 15 days from its dispatch in September πŸ˜…
  4. Did you're go to school though?
  5. Fantastic, I accidentally ordered two DHGate home shirts so may try it on one πŸ˜‚
  6. It's just an illustration. The actual shirts will be very close to the real thing. Or so a friend tells me πŸ‘€
  7. With my DHGate shirt with the Chinese sponsor, I just washed it a few times and picked it off πŸ˜‚
  8. To be fair, all three are going through some pretty major changes. Burnley have left it late too and would be surprised if they replicate their last four championship seasons quite so easily this time.
  9. Who else thought Leicester might run away with it last season? Before it started of course.
  10. So painful watching Trump, so awkward!
  11. Wahey
  12. This is rubbish.
  13. They can fuck off too.
  14. This is absolitely pathetic. Apart from Shakira's ass shaking.
  15. Full international is our Downs. Exiting prospect. Exciting I mean.
  16. https://youtu.be/24d7T4NK9Y4?is=SKtV9MMYnCwb03d2
  17. https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/630822/ivan-azon--now-officially-the-most-wasteful-striker-in-the-division/page:1 #awks
  18. He's a full international FFS!!1!
  19. Imagine doing that in this heat!
  20. Every year you guys design better shirts than the manufacturers. Madness.
  21. Isn't it a requirement that you have a block of colour on the back of Premier League shirts?
  22. I herd it was both.
  23. He'd never get passed Bree's blocks
  24. Damn, mine says August. Did you have to confirm your address? Just seen a message from the seller from a week ago.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...