Jump to content

Cuddles

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cuddles

  1. Will be a good workout at least. We don't really need any cup distractions this year do we?
  2. If the multi-club model didn't exist, we wouldnt be having this intelligent debate and I'd be wasting time looking at gross stuff on interestingasfuck instead.
  3. Sounds like something out of Peaky Blinders
  4. Unlikely under Nuno.
  5. How could you tell? Were they all really tight?
  6. Completely agree, although he did have a knack of scoring last gasp winners!
  7. Yeah, I missed much of the second half to be fair. Sounds like we were much improved. Squad is good enough to be right up there (with Tonda driving the bus).
  8. Yeah that's fair. I think for me it was more about misplaced passes and not getting into good positions, but then again I missed most of the second half. The comment I was originally replying to talked about us not having a good enough squad to get near the top, and I disagree with that.
  9. So based on yesterday, in your opinion, is our squad not good enough for the top spots? Because to me it looked like we didn't look fit or mentally alert enough.
  10. Disagree. A non-competitive pre-season has left us looking rusty, but we have a great squad. West Ham, Wolves and Burnley will have a different looking squad by September.
  11. Big talk from Tonda required here.
  12. Salt is permanent.
  13. Exposure to the sea air?
  14. Off the line! Jesus.
  15. Well at least Dobbin is having a go.
  16. I tapped the screen to see if there was a volume option and boobs popped up...!
  17. Leo's looking useful
  18. We're looking a bit, er, rusty at the back 👀
  19. My AI seems to be doing better
  20. That looks so bad, it almost looks photoshopped lol
  21. https://youtu.be/0iKXcfJkVKg?is=_vMmTLa4c0g7Ab9K
  22. I'm not pissed off, just embarrassed 😂
  23. Reminds me of Blackadder: "There may have been a few more armament factories, and not quite as many elephants"
  24. I've always gone a size up. It's difficult to know as we've had so many kit suppliers over the years, but I have a few older Larges and the DHGate ones match up to the Mediums that I have (Adidas, Under Armour, Umbro). And yes, I'm definitely getting fatter, but do still fit the geniune Larges lol
×
×
  • Create New...