Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. Not likely, i have it on series link these days. Mildly obsessed by Lea Michelle.
  2. Camp out? Or spend 10mins on the phone....
  3. Best atmosphere to be found at......?
  4. i heard a rumour about a certain 5 a side performance. Back playing again then 9? Knee ok then?
  5. bothered, she has a clunge.
  6. I know the groundsman at Hamble ASSC. The9, Rabbit says to ask your opinion on his left peg. Honestly. I dont recall its use but apparently it is a weapon
  7. Or culture club
  8. How much we talkin? I need 2
  9. he is real, i have seen his facebook
  10. Deal. I am confident i will be sipping on a nasty pint by midday. I will buy you one back if you tip a winner before the day of the game
  11. I will put myself forward as Manager. Due to my injury and massive Scar.
  12. you owe me a pint Kip
  13. You cant, i just wanted the online option
  14. saint_stevo

    Help !

    no online sales for pomp at the mo
  15. B rabbit @ LM? Have you ever used your chocolate foot?
  16. No its 1 ticket per customer number No, league games only. The woman who emailed me sorting my online booking out said around 7k left.
  17. you will need your customer number....give them your post code on the phone and they will be able to tell you. Got my tickets, block 35
  18. Im through!
  19. and still.....guess it will ring til 5 and then hang up on me?
  20. still ringing...
  21. Its ringing....
  22. Think you missed the point, they were talking about Phone numbers
  23. approx 7,000 tickets left for Portsmouth game
  24. solentsport #Pompey confirm they will ask HMRC to adjourn next week's winding-up petition, while new owners are found. P Storrie stays, D Azougy gone Interesting!
  25. Tal Ben Haim gives grants mrs a good seeing too. Also, Younes Kaboul was caught in bed with the reserve team keeper a while back.....FACT(Jamie Ashdown?)
×
×
  • Create New...