-
Posts
12434 -
Joined
Everything posted by Saint Fan CaM
-
Ugly for Liverpool? 😉😂
-
And this is what we all expect right? Competitive and looking like they give a fuck. That’s all. Even if we lose this game which is very likely, I’ll be content with the performance. Just think how much better we’d be with a better striker.
-
Les is actually playing more like a box to box midfielder which strange as it seems is playing to his strengths.
-
Nunez with a poor poor challenge on KWP - they’re rattled!
-
Fuck me - we’ve done a goal just before halftime. Smallbone FFS! 😂😂
-
And there it is - midweek game means Liverpool are shit.
-
Got to say, Manning is actually doing ok at the moment.
-
Got to have a go from this FK. Oh hang on it’s Smallbone taking it. Poor.
-
Third corner.
-
Out wide today and he’s still been poor.
-
We are Saints - we’ve got a corner!
-
Battling performance from Manning - err, hang on he’s just taken out Bednarek. Idiot.
-
Dibling is looking like a freaking passenger!
-
Sibling looks so sluggish - given the ball away cheaply twice now.
-
Can see the officials have already been bought - Lino scared to make the right decision.
-
That’s a side picked to sell! Fucking Manning as a third CB FFS!
-
Think their bench + coaching team would give us a tough game.
-
Oh he’ll try, just that he’ll be too slow and miss the ball in favour of the player.
-
I think we both know the answer to that! 😉😂
-
I was going to say that, but MLG would probably claim a day constituted 12 hours rather than 24 and didn’t want to give him the pleasure. 😊😉
-
Odds gone up after tea sheets were released?! 7-0…perhaps worse. Oh yeah, who’s going to see red today? Smallbone must be a good bet.
-
OMG….just when you thought it was safe to see a team sheet! Where did I put the lube?
-
I’ve just had a bit of watershed moment reading that. I’ve just realised or perhaps re-realised that actually I don’t give a shit about what league we’re in. I don’t care about relegation or indeed promotion. I just want to watch a game of football where my side has a reasonable chance of gaining a point or three because all the players look like they give a shit and perform at a level befitting the league they are playing in (or better).
-
The way things have been going Tall Paul may feature or even the Lockness Drogba! Actually come to think of it…. ….nah, perhaps not.
-
Oh I’m sure we won’t because SR are not good enough to make that happen. Ask yourself this - if the player is contracted for more than a year and SR decided to offer enough money to keep the player in place, why would that not be a good thing? Other teams have been relegated and kept some of their best players in the past. It probably will not happen because we’re talking about SR, but it’s not impossible if the will/vision is there.
