David Beckham

Valesaint

These recent interviews have me rolling around. The sad deluded person thinks that he will be OK for the World Cup in2014.

What is all this about the Olympics in 2012? Does he really believe that he can do that?

When will someone tell him 'Hey Becks your time is up'

These recent interviews have me rolling around. The sad deluded person thinks that he will be OK for the World Cup in2014.

What is all this about the Olympics in 2012? Does he really believe that he can do that?

It's not in his personality to give up. He is very hard working and this in part has led to his longevity and his ability to still be able to play pretty well. He also had a medical about a year back and the doctor gave the conclusion that he has a body type like many of the players who managed to continue playing at a high level until their late 30's(i.e Teddy Sheringham)

I predict he will be our best player in the 2014 qualifying campaign single handedly winning some of the games for us with free kicks and cornering ability.

He'll then tear is hamstring walking up the steps to board the plane and never kick a football again. He'll then rapidly spiral out of control until he reaches the point where he tries to help the police in hostage situations.

He was joking.....

I predict he will be our best player in the 2014 qualifying campaign single handedly winning some of the games for us with free kicks and cornering ability.

He'll then tear is hamstring walking up the steps to board the plane and never kick a football again. He'll then rapidly spiral out of control until he reaches the point where he tries to help the police in hostage situations.

HA HA .. very good. I just can't get past thinking of the hen pecked character on Headcases.

I'd have thought when some of the "young guns" vying for his place show a bit of form and prove they can do a better job for England than he can?