Jump to content

sambosa75

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    2,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sambosa75

  1. I heard that as well. Perhaps they meant his suspension will be announced?
  2. Does the VPN get around Virgin Media telling me I can’t access this website? What business is it of my ISP what websites I visit? I just switch to my mobile hotspot and watch it anyway. I’m Southampton, I’ll watch what I want.
  3. Decent keeper in seeing us relegated with an almost record points low and goals conceded. I didn’t say he deserved pelters but he duesbt deserve a great deal of admiration or loyalty either. I’m indifferent towards him. Moved on when the team could’ve done with him and we have since replaced him with a keeper of similar standard for a fraction of the fee and wages he is no doubt on.
  4. Wow. Incredibly long winded sentence. Been a long day!
  5. For me it’s more to do with the fact that he signed for a considerable fee for a side that even at that point in the season looked nailed-on for relegation, ended up coasting to a relegation rooted to the foot of the table and then immediately fucked off to Newcastle to be Nick Pope’s understudy rather than showing a modicum of loyalty to the club that spent so heavily on him a few months earlier, forcing us into starting the season with Bazunu as our number 1 again, this forcing us back into the market to take a punt on an unknown keeper from Bayern Munich’s reserves who has thankfully turned out to be up to the job and re-signed for the club permanently even after the spygate debacle robbed him of a Wembley final appearance and probable promotion bonus. Peretz deserves our loyalty if he experiences a dip in form. Ramsdale does not. IMO of course.
  6. Is it me or does it look like the floodlights aren’t working properly? Pitch looks really dark in the corners.
  7. Why? Peretz is a better keeper. Not even close I’d say.
  8. I’m impressed you still have faith at this stage. He is complete shite. Does nothing.
  9. Excellent Championship level striker. A good days business I’d say.
  10. Peretz permanent. Wow. Big statement of intent.
  11. What a fucking ridiculous club statement.
  12. Must be Middlesbrough's new badge?
  13. Musiala?
  14. Did nobody tell them they were allowed to try and score a goal occasionally?
  15. It’s a nice thought but the players have been badly let down by the club. Their efforts have been completely undermined by the actions of a few. It’s a really easy “out” for any of them that wish to take it and I don’t doubt that a few of them will.
  16. I’d take these rumours with a pinch of Salt.
  17. Are we still playing on Sunday?
  18. Wonderful. See you at Wembley 👍🏻
  19. This thread is getting out of control so for now I’m just going to keep coming back and asking if we’ve been reinstated yet. A swift response from one of you would be really appreciated to save me from the otherwise complete dirge that is being posted. I may as well kick things off… have we been reinstated yet?
  20. And that will be exactly what we will argue.
  21. They Shall Be arriving home by about 5am*
  22. I think the other side of the bus says “Knocked Out”.
  23. Up the fucking Saints ❤️
  24. Nice one Saints. Always inventing new and exciting ways of fucking things up 😂
×
×
  • Create New...