Locations of franked mail mail boxes wanted

tony13579

Franked mail boxes are huge with a hopper like a clothing bin to allow you to post parcels.

As an eBay seller It would be useful to know the location of them round our area. ( you just print your postage and drop it in the box)

To start this off there is one at NURSLING Industrial estate on the duel carriageway at the side of B&Q

Last pickup 18:45

There is also one in Mitchell Way at Eastleigh airport

Last pickup 20:00

A good tip is to take a photo of the info panel on the post box!

Also note that Shirley postoffice has an oval mail box with 2 slightly bigger slots.

There used to be one (I assume it's still there) in London Rd, there is one in the industrial estate opposite the Luzborough.

I think post offices will take franked mail. Alternatively you can print a stamp from the Royal Mail website, which can be posted in ordinary mail boxes.

I print my postage from paypal. My packages are about 1/2 an inch too large for a standard post box. I drop most in the Nursling ind eat box but sometimes I post from other locations. You can post them in a post office but the queues and times are not always convent.

My mate is looking for a box in portswood? Any spotted?