Seeing ex's

Crouchie's Lawyer

wow!!, for one so young you certainly know women pretty well!!!:smt045

FWIW , wondering how things might've turned out with your ex is completely natural.....i'm sure everyone who has an ex would have to concede that point.

Thank you Saint Boggy! Although im not that young, im nearly 26! I certainly dont feel very young. Im still aching from playing footy Sat am!!!

Im glad you agree with my sentiments too, I feel a few people may think I dont love my current Mrs as I have made a remark about a thought I had!

What a load of horsesh!t. It's healthy to compare your current tart with an ex. How else will they learn? For example, if your missus knows your ex gave better nosh than she does, she'll have to improve. Simple.

Maybe this is why my Mrs gives great head then! She was worried about my ex's... Maybe I should talk more about them then and the frequency of said doings may increase!!! :D

Maybe this is why my Mrs gives great head then! She was worried about my ex's... Maybe I should talk more about them then and the frequency of said doings may increase!!! :D

I think you should be more open and honest with your current relationship. This cloak and dagger approach is not healthy.