Seeing ex's

Crouchie's Lawyer

Anyone else find this really weird?

She was kind of an ex, we were not officially together but I knocked her hip out a few times. Things fizzed out as I was kind of with someone while seeing her and it didnt end well. I havent seen her for about 5 or 6 years and saw her last night.

She is even more stunning now then she was then, and she was hot then!

I appologised for being a twart to her and chatted for a bit.

I now cant stop thinking about her and although I wouldnt do anything as im engaged and getting married next year, I cant help but think how things would have been if I had ended up with her.

Best looking girl I have ever and no doubt will ever have! :smt073

You're entitled to your opinion I guess. I do not think I am. I was a little naughty in the past but whose past is 100% perfect?

All that matters is that im not a naughty boy now, which im not.

I was merely appologising to said ex for the way I left things all those years ago, and commenting on what a stunner she has become.

You're entitled to your opinion I guess. I do not think I am. I was a little naughty in the past but whose past is 100% perfect?

I was merely appologising to said ex for the way I left things all those years ago, and commenting on what a stunner she has become.

in other words, being creepy and trying to 'back in there'

in other words, being creepy and trying to 'back in there'

Someone didnt read the post.

I was appologising as I didnt want her to think I felt no guilt for what I did. Not because I wanted to get in her knickers again.

Anyone else find this really weird?

She was kind of an ex, we were not officially together but I knocked her hip out a few times. Things fizzed out as I was kind of with someone while seeing her and it didnt end well. I havent seen her for about 5 or 6 years and saw her last night.

She is even more stunning now then she was then, and she was hot then!

I appologised for being a twart to her and chatted for a bit.

I now cant stop thinking about her and although I wouldnt do anything as im engaged and getting married next year, I cant help but think how things would have been if I had ended up with her.

Best looking girl I have ever and no doubt will ever have! :smt073

Hope your fiancee doesn't read this ;):p

I cant stop thinking about her......

....I wouldnt do anything......

im engaged and getting married next year....

I cant help but think how things would have been.

Call the wedding off, it will saved you £housand£ in the long run if you do it now.

Call the wedding off, it will saved you £housand£ in the long run if you do it now.

I didnt mean it in the way 'Im not happy now and wonder how things would be if I was with the other girl'...

I meant it in the way... I have a house with my Mrs to be, getting married, etc etc, would things have been the same with the other girl had I chose to be with her.

Would I even still be with her? I doubt I would have a house let alone getting married. It was a thought rather than an 'I wish' kind of statement.

I didnt mean it in the way 'Im not happy now and wonder how things would be if I was with the other girl'...

I meant it in the way... I have a house with my Mrs to be, getting married, etc etc, would things have been the same with the other girl had I chose to be with her.

Would I even still be with her? I doubt I would have a house let alone getting married. It was a thought rather than an 'I wish' kind of statement.

Yeah but whats the point of getting married if you have some doubts. you really need to reconsider where your feelings are, otherwise the chances of a failed marriage will increase.

She's an EX for a reason right???

Your EX is a very lucky woman.

Still taking about my ex? Yes she is lucky, she is a stunner, that would make her quite lucky. And she doesnt have piles either, which makes her and me for that fact lucky. Your not very lucky though are you dog?

Yeah but whats the point of getting married if you have some doubts. you really need to reconsider where your feelings are, otherwise the chances of a failed marriage will increase.

I dont have doubts, it was more of a curious thought. Im happy with my Mrs to be. Just was weird to see the ex again after so long.

She's an EX for a reason right???

Yes, I was a bit of a **** to her (she was my bit on the side) and ended it with her to stay with my current Mrs.

Twas only just after I got with my current Mrs having been single for a while. The whole waiting for a bus scenario.

My last ex was sat the row in front of me at the Birmingham cup game a few weeks back. T'was a tad awkward considering i hadn't seen or spoken to her in 2 years despite both knowing the fact we still have feelings for each other. Just found a new missus as of last week but i still couldn't say I'd refuse teh ex should we get talking again.

I saw an ex in a pub 6 months back.

She looked mighty fine and couldn't resist slapping her arse when I walked passed her.

She responed by throwing a JD & coke over me.

I don't rate my chances there

Edited by Dicko

I saw an ex in a pub 6 months back.

She looked mighty fine and couldn't resist slapping her arse when I walked past her.

She responed by throwing a JD & coke over me.

I don't rate my chances there

Im not so sure? The fact she wasted a JD and coke on you obviously shows she still cares!

Now if it had been a bacardi breezer then I would have agreed...

An ex of mine is still gorgeous, again, perhaps even better than ever, and in many ways seems to have sorted some of the things that made me split up with her. I've been thinking about whether or not I was foolish to split up with her or not recently, but I suppose I had my reasons and generally things don't change too much. The odd thing is that on paper, many think I should see it differently, seeing as she is someone I care about deeply and she really is a stunner. But you know. An ex is an ex for a reason.

An ex of mine is still gorgeous, again, perhaps even better than ever, and in many ways seems to have sorted some of the things that made me split up with her. I've been thinking about whether or not I was foolish to split up with her or not recently, but I suppose I had my reasons and generally things don't change too much. The odd thing is that on paper, many think I should see it differently, seeing as she is someone I care about deeply and she really is a stunner. But you know. An ex is an ex for a reason.

UglyWomanAlone.jpg

I really do think that the best advice is that you discuss this dilemma with your 'intended'. I am soory to be the bearer of bad news, but if you have sescrets in a marriage, then you have nothing.

I apologise for getting all condescending and all that, but I reckon that I speak for most people reading your posts in saying that if yo marry this poor girl, it WILL NOT last.

PS

Can I have her phone number current missus or the bit of squeeze (I'm not fussy).

;)

I really do think that the best advice is that you discuss this dilemma with your 'intended'. I am soory to be the bearer of bad news, but if you have sescrets in a marriage, then you have nothing.

I apologise for getting all condescending and all that, but I reckon that I speak for most people reading your posts in saying that if yo marry this poor girl, it WILL NOT last.

PS

Can I have her phone number current missus or the bit of squeeze (I'm not fussy).

;)

Im happy with her believe me! It was just strange to see her. Discussing an ex with your current Mrs is suicide, thats an unwritten male rule, you should know this! If you have feelings for them or not. Women are just made of skin, bones and jealousy!

Im happy with her believe me! It was just strange to see her. Discussing an ex with your current Mrs is suicide, thats an unwritten male rule, you should know this! If you have feelings for them or not. Women are just made of skin, bones and jealousy![/quote]

wow!!, for one so young you certainly know women pretty well!!!:smt045

FWIW , wondering how things might've turned out with your ex is completely natural.....i'm sure everyone who has an ex would have to concede that point.

Edited by saint boggy

Im happy with her believe me! It was just strange to see her. Discussing an ex with your current Mrs is suicide, thats an unwritten male rule, you should know this! If you have feelings for them or not. Women are just made of skin, bones and jealousy!

What a load of horsesh!t. It's healthy to compare your current tart with an ex. How else will they learn? For example, if your missus knows your ex gave better nosh than she does, she'll have to improve. Simple.