Upgrading a ST

RedAndWhite91

My mate isn't allowed to go to the Exeter game (LOL) and so my Dad is going to go instead. Since I don't want to cheat the club out of money, and our ST's are Young Adult, how do I go about upgrading one of them to an adult?

Can I do it over the phone or do I have to do it at the ticket office? Can I do it on the day of the game? How much will it cost?

Any info would be appreciated, cheers.

Already phoned up about this a few days ago for the Exeter game (anyone know how many are going ? :wink:)

You need to go to the ticket office and give them your season ticket in exchange for paying the difference in price between a match day ticket for you ST and the upgraded ticket price.

You can then either pick up your Season ticket after the game or have them post it to you.

All a bit of a PITA so I opted for just paying for 2 Senior tickets for the girlfriends parents rather than upgrading my kids STs to seniors.

You need to go to the ticket office and give them your season ticket in exchange for paying the difference in price between a match day ticket for you ST and the upgraded ticket price.

Can I do this on matchday?

And I asked before the start of the season (and got no proper answer) and I got near-lambasted because I would be robbing the club or something, so thought I'd play it safe... Plus sometimes they check the cover thing and I somewhat doubt my Dad would get away with a young adult ;)

Can I do this on matchday?

And I asked before the start of the season (and got no proper answer) and I got near-lambasted because I would be robbing the club or something, so thought I'd play it safe... Plus sometimes they check the cover thing and I somewhat doubt my Dad would get away with a young adult ;)

Yup - you can do it on match day. Phone up the ticket office in the morning and they'll give you another number to call (sorry, aint got it on me but Im sure that the folks at the ticket office read these threads and can supply it!)

I'm not worried about that, the only thing I'm worried about is them checking, seeing Dad isn't under 21 years old and then having to go through some massive palava and miss kick off...

To be fair, the stewards I have come into contact with do check the front of my ST to make sure I'm in the right place. I just try to go to those that know me these days. Might be best to get it changed to avoid hassle...and 3 Saints goals in the first 10mins lol!

To be fair, the stewards I have come into contact with do check the front of my ST to make sure I'm in the right place. I just try to go to those that know me these days. Might be best to get it changed to avoid hassle...and 3 Saints goals in the first 10mins lol!

I have an s/t in the Northam but ho in Chapel for evening games to be nearer the buses. Never been pulled up for it. Best plan is to get in right on kick off, the don't seem to care then.