spare brighton ticket

Saint Keith

800 away tickets is a joke. If teams at this level cant automatically accommodate 2,000 away fans, they should be obliged to vacate some of their home sections.

I have some sympathy for Brighton's plight re: Goldstone and the long battle for their new ground.

But only making 800 seats available for a south coast derby on Easter bank holiday weekend is a total joke.

If there's no way that they can extend this, they should be limited to sending 800 to SMS. Just out of spite.

I was lucky enough to get tickets - but really feel for those who missed out.

yeh tbf i would have applied, as i am STH but at the time i didnt really want to go, as it is a terrible ground and been there before. But found out today I have a meeting in Hove late Thursday afternoon and seems silly not trying to get a ticket! Ah well... i wont cry if I dont get one

800 away tickets is a joke. If teams at this level cant automatically accommodate 2,000 away fans, they should be obliged to vacate some of their home sections.

I have some sympathy for Brighton's plight re: Goldstone and the long battle for their new ground.

But only making 800 seats available for a south coast derby on Easter bank holiday weekend is a total joke.

If there's no way that they can extend this, they should be limited to sending 800 to SMS. Just out of spite.

Ridiculous comment. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I phoned at 8.30 this morning and they said sold out so I don't understand how other people got tickets this morning, if they put more up for sale and someone get's one can they update on here if their putting more up

If the penny hasn't drooped pal, it will soon. If you don't know anybody in the ticket office forget it! It's mates only. Just like at Wembley where all the best seats went to their pals and most of us top-price paying regular STHs got given crap.

If the penny hasn't drooped pal, it will soon. If you don't know anybody in the ticket office forget it! It's mates only. Just like at Wembley where all the best seats went to their pals and most of us top-price paying regular STHs got given crap.

Oh dear did you not get first choice then....

Did you stamp your feet and whine as well!:rolleyes:

You are never happy...

I bet you get the "best" seats at the Emirates...