Last Five Points Dropped

TijuanaTim

fair play to them, did it when needed. I do feel a bit ticked off that we stuffed them, and yet they are in there.

They all seem to have bunched up at the top of the league. Should be an interesting run in for those involved

We let them off the hook. The pressure is off them. Your statement doesnt take everything into account.

They were winning when we were winning and the pressure was still on them. I honestly don't believe we would have caught them (as I admitted to a HT supporting friend) even if we had won all of our last 10 games 5-0. They have done well, all credit to them for that from me.

Personally, as a team with a decent set of supporters, I would rather see them promoted than Leeds, Millwall or Charlton.

It could all have been so different if Walsall had held on at 3-2...that late comeback by Huddersfield was the key moment in their playoff run. I think now they've got to be favourites to win the playoffs, hitting form at the best possible time

It could all have been so different if Walsall had held on at 3-2...that late comeback by Huddersfield was the key moment in their playoff run. I think now they've got to be favourites to win the playoffs, hitting form at the best possible time

My thoughts too.