Playoff game

St. Neil

Did I just hear Leicester singing "are you watching Southampton" must be a Nigel Pearson thing as Oakley is on the bench at the moment. Hope they lose now crisp munchers.

I think you'll find it was the Cardiff fans taunting Swansea with "Are you watching Jack Batsards"

Could have been both sets of supporters singing that, Pearson v Jones, 2 managers that were pushed out by Lowe battling it out to get to the play-off final for a crack at the Prem League. Not saying Pearson is better than AP, but he has shown he is streets ahead of the two clowns we had in charge last season, and Wotte as well.

Watching the other game yesterday quite amusing watching Ormerod, Crainey, McGoldrick and Blackstock battling it out, now today 2 ex-Saints managers plus Oakley.

There is no way they would bother singing about us. Most of them probably aren't intelligent enough to realise both managers were also at Saints.

Cardiff were poking fun at Swansea and Leicester were a quiet bunch - although their performance on the pitch didn't exactly help...

Did I just hear Leicester singing "are you watching Southampton" must be a Nigel Pearson thing as Oakley is on the bench at the moment. Hope they lose now crisp munchers.

They shouldve changed their chant to 'Are you watching Rupert Lowe' rather than Southampton.