Katsidis Vs Mitchell and Malinaggi Vs Khan

revolution saint

Couple of potentially good fights today. I'm more interested in the Mitchell fight and think that could be a cracker. The Khan one will be more intriguing - it may throw up some areas of concern for Khan or it could confirm that his power is immense. Cotto couldn't stop "the magic man" and Hatton shouldn't have.

Thoughts?

I'm glad you started this thread, it means I don't have to. Both intriguing match-ups, Mitchell has the tougher fight, with the more potentially dangerous opponent. I really hope he wins and I'm going to go with my heart and say he'll do it by the eighth. I think Khan will do a similar job to Ricky Hatton and have the job done around the eleventh. Good to see Khan back on terrestrial TV, even if it is at silly o'clock in the morning.

I think Khan will do a similar job to Ricky Hatton and have the job done around the eleventh. Good to see Khan back on terrestrial TV, even if it is at silly o'clock in the morning.

Did you have a bet on an 11th round stoppage ! Could have been stopped earlier IMO but Malinaggi showed bags of spirit but was outclassed after a slow first few rounds, not surprised as Khan's 1st pro fight away from UK. More to come I think.

Katsidis was simply too strong for Mitchell and showed his full punching power.