Spotted!

swannymere

If you do happen to see any nice cars, bikes or aircraft then let us know. Photos good but not important. Let's keep the standard high so no to Porsche unless its a Carrera GT or GT3 etc, no chav mobiles and BMW M's don't cut the mustard.

DeTomaso Pantera in White on the A32 between Wickham and Bere Forest, absolutely stunning visual and aurally.

pantera.jpg

Kept up with a black R1 the other day, for at least 4 or 5 secs, while he was caning it. Beautiful bike too, but that's not what I'm here for. Nope. Went to get my roadtax yesterday and a bloke on one of these rumbled alongside, saying... Wayhay, nice Viffer. I had one. Great bike.

2010thunderbird1.JPG

All I could do was sit there slack jawed. Now I'm not a cruiser bike type, but for that Triumph Thunderbird 1600cc parallel twin, I think I might turn. Makes just the right noise too. This photo doesn't do justice to the quality of it.

2010thunderbird1.JPG

All I could do was sit there slack jawed. Now I'm not a cruiser bike type, but for that Triumph Thunderbird 1600cc parallel twin, I think I might turn. Makes just the right noise too. This photo doesn't do justice to the quality of it.

WTF. that's biger than the lump in our nb!!

Actualy SL your endeavvours to get me back in the saddle may bear fruit if ONE of our options comes about IF the house sells. Not wishing to tempt fate but we are toying with the idea of being based in Newbury and me traipsing up and down the A34, and a little 2 wheeler might come in extremely handy.

Not quite up to speed with what I could ride on my current licence though? Hope I wouldn;t be limited (pun intended) to a moped?

This might help explain.

Click me

Cheers swanny. After a quick perusal I think that it will be moped for me :(. This is despicable, I used to ride a real bike (CB200) years ago and very safely too I might add. When the time comes I shall definitely be starting 'moped advice please' thread, can't see anything beating a fizzie though tbh.

Couldn;t find the bit about mrs h riding pilllion though, which would be pre-requisite.