Lockerbie bomber could live for another 10 years

Thedelldays

The very same IRA that were supported by the Kennedys and financed by yanks. As i've already said I think it funny as **** how the Yanks are crying over this - it's what is known as karma. Wasn't it amazing how the yanks got all upset over 11/9 when for donkeys years you'd been holding street partys to raise funds for terrorists? Explain that Gerogie boy.,

Superb comment!

The very same IRA that were supported by the Kennedys and financed by yanks. As i've already said I think it funny as **** how the Yanks are crying over this - it's what is known as karma. Wasn't it amazing how the yanks got all upset over 11/9 when for donkeys years you'd been holding street partys to raise funds for terrorists? Explain that Gerogie boy.,

As EastleighSoulBoy says........."one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"...and although i don't agree with the actions of some 'Irish Americans' i can at least understand why they went to aid their relatives back in Ireland...all be it misguidedly...Many have parents and grandparents who left Ireland for the land of the free after falling victim to British aggression and have never forgotten.....

I still don't think that was justification for Blair to capitulate to the IRA and then release all their terrorists from prison.....and the Oil for a Terrorist saga just leaves an even bigger dirty stain.

Like i said, he has a track record of capitulation......Wasn't he still in charge when the British army lost control of Basra and were humiliatingly forced to withdraw to the airport...and then the Americans had to go in and get the job done?...Or had the other lefty dead weight taken over by then?

And that's not a slight on the British troops...just their political leaders who would not give them what they needed to do the job....

And that's not a slight on the British troops...just their political leaders who would not give them what they needed to do the job....

Leads us to that age old comment, when our troops have, over many many years, lacked the support from the politicians (of all persuasions) back home.

Cannon fodder.

• 1 year later...
funny how he was on deaths door not so long ago...now could be around for another 10 years...the doctor who recommended his release was paid by the gaddafi....

now evidence is emerging that he was release so the the UK could tie up a deal for oil..

wowzers

The ***** dead! :D