Takeovers-from a man who knows.

1965onwards

So you are agreeing then,Window,that it was not the buyer who let the cat out of the bag.

So my point is valid.

In that case certainly was. All the continually blabbing did was inflate the share price (so that some made a few bob out of it and some got stung-like Unicol Engineering who for some reason only known to themselves speculated about 300K on a lot of hot air).

Still at least a few "fans" made enough to pay for their ST's for a couple of seasons,unless of course they paid over the odds at the original issue price.

Seems to be a lot of ITKs making the assumption that it was the buyers who publicised their interest in buying a particular club.

Real ITKs say this doesn't happen until the deal is done.

I wonder which ITKs are right.

Well that's an easy answer

How many ITK's have said something is happening....... lots - has anything happened?

How many have said nothing is happening.......... none so obviously we ain't bieng taken over

When people start to say nothing is happening then that is the time to start a new take over thread.

Anything happening this week? yes - supposedly on Wednesday - so we all know what that means now

Phew, off for a lie down now after that piece of logic fried what brain cells I have left