Mix Tapes - The Return

NorthamSteve

Why not just have a free-for-all and post playlists on new threads on an ad-hoc basis anyway? It's not like this is a really active forum and I'm absolutely certain the likes of Bert won't disappoint - why wait several weeks for it to appear eh? F * ck it, why not let those that want to post one a day? We need decent music NOW \,,/

Why not just have a free-for-all and post playlists on new threads on an ad-hoc basis anyway? It's not like this is a really active forum and I'm absolutely certain the likes of Bert won't disappoint - why wait several weeks for it to appear eh? F * ck it, why not let those that want to post one a day? We need decent music NOW \,,/

He makes a good point.

****ing hell, it's like you've been going through my metal collection, with the exception of the architects. Although I would have picked any other album by metallica. Being a drummer I just can't get passed that snare sound, it's horrible.

Also, have you tried the Defiled album? - And did you see them at the joiners? - Jurys out in the album for me so far, don't think it's as punchy as the EP.

****ing hell, it's like you've been going through my metal collection, with the exception of the architects. Although I would have picked any other album by metallica. Being a drummer I just can't get passed that snare sound, it's horrible.

Also, have you tried the Defiled album? - And did you see them at the joiners? - Jurys out in the album for me so far, don't think it's as punchy as the EP.

Saw the defiled at the pyramids. Superb. RE Metallica there's not much of their stuff on Spotify, hence why I went with a live song from and justice......

Best put me on the list. Can see mine and Rattleheads being very similar.

Can't see your playlist from work, but yeah I can imagine the same. Looking forward to checking it out anyway Bert, pretty sure I will love it, although may not be until w/e. I think mine will be a few weeks away, possibly.

Interesting mention of The Joiners from Steve: I see The Sword have just announced a gig there, which I will be attending largely as my mate is kind of obsessed with them (much like I am with Down I guess) and we will be seeing them in Paris, London and So'ton in the space of a week). Decent band and I'd recommend checking them out.

Can't see your playlist from work, but yeah I can imagine the same. Looking forward to checking it out anyway Bert, pretty sure I will love it, although may not be until w/e. I think mine will be a few weeks away, possibly.

Interesting mention of The Joiners from Steve: I see The Sword have just announced a gig there, which I will be attending largely as my mate is kind of obsessed with them (much like I am with Down I guess) and we will be seeing them in Paris, London and So'ton in the space of a week). Decent band and I'd recommend checking them out.

Didn't they support Metallica not long ago, or maybe were on the same bill at a festival?