What a sick society with live in

Smirking_Saint

• 1 year later...

Our society has got nothing on wherever these kids are from. *WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND UPSETTING. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK*:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebUj5oQvpY0&feature=player_embedded

Read an article about it ages ago. Apparently, groups of kids, I think in Morocco or Egypt, set fire to dogs "out of boredom". In some towns and villages, it's becoming an epidemic (or was at the time). I'm against capital punishment, but the people involved in that video should die in the most painful way possible.

I deeply regret reading this thread. I had vaguely heard about that Ukrainian video and after reading a couple of the comments and the Wiki article, know more about it than I ever want to.

In part, I think that threads like this on forums across the internet contribute to incidents in the OP. By people being aware of these videos and watching them, it may de-sensitise them or encourage them to do something awful. By having a thread like this, even for the purpose of criticising, it just publicises the existence of disgusting material.

I know that people who want to find terrible material will find a way of getting their hands on it, but we don't need to advertise its existence.