Speedway Thread

bungle

Just got home. Absolutely delighted with that. Even Zorro chipped in with a win at his least favourite track. Thought we saw some really good small track racing this evening.

Also, the Lakeside presentation was a lot better than at Poole. Better choice of music, two really good presenters, you could hear the sound system! A great night out.

Who is going on Monday then? Perhaps we could have a TSF Poole Speedway fans ghey meet up (or not, but I'd still be interested as to who is attending)?!

I am getting to Poole at 1715 if trains are on time (which they weren't before the semi-final!).

What a convincing performance it was on Monday - the meeting was in the bag after heat 4. Assured riding all round. Fantastic. Shame that 3 or 4 riders are likely to have to go next season (unless the BSPA make a shock decision on team building!). Good to see a very decent crowd as well.

Points limit will be about 38-39. Reckon we will keep Holder and Bjarne, both of whom have the ability to improver their averages, especially BP with him giving the GPs a miss next year. I can't see us keeping Watt on his average, reckon he will be back at Eastbourne. And as for Scornicki, apaarently Van Straaten wants him back at wolves.

Points limit will be about 38-39. Reckon we will keep Holder and Bjarne, both of whom have the ability to improver their averages, especially BP with him giving the GPs a miss next year. I can't see us keeping Watt on his average, reckon he will be back at Eastbourne. And as for Scornicki, apaarently Van Straaten wants him back at wolves.

Yup, no way Watt can stay, surely? Not with that average. And I can't see Ford releasing Holder or Bjarne. Jason Doyle will surely return, and what about Suckeki coming back, who had a half decent start before his injury and would again come in on a 3.00 average?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...