To go out or not to go out

Johnny Shearer

Right. Fractured/broke my nose on wednesday night - playing teh football.

Got an ENT appointment in 2 weeks time and nowt else can be done in the meantime.

Have been advised to take it easy.

I shall do that tonight BUT tomorrow was gonna go out to watch the match in town and spend the rest of the night out on the tiles and get steam boat mastered.

Now I am in a dilemma - do I go home after the football or get fooked? :confused:

You mean someone broke your mask and now you have to walk around as your true grotesque self?

I shall adhere to the mantra, 'For every dog out there, there is a moose.' Now that I am my true self I shall put that into action.

An old colleague sent me a meesage via facebook taken the **** out of my nose being more borken than normal. Of course I called her chinny and she got all upset. Hopefully I made her insecure for the whole day. RAH! That'll teach her. :smt027

I shall adhere to the mantra, 'For every dog out there, there is a moose.' Now that I am my true self I shall put that into action.

An old colleague sent me a meesage via facebook taken the **** out of my nose being more borken than normal. Of course I called her chinny and she got all upset. Hopefully I made her insecure for the whole day. RAH! That'll teach her. :smt027

Did you call her chinny because she got attacked in the Polygon area, hurt her chin and had it glued?

Did you call her chinny because she got attacked in the Polygon area, hurt her chin and had it glued?

If only it was that interesting. No she just has a large chin!

phantomoftheoperasplash.jpg

If you were on crutches and worried that getting p:ssed would mean potentially falling and hurting it again i could understand...but it's only a broken nose...which you're gonna get fixed...so get on with it!

Your right, I should man up and get on with it. May pop into JJB fist and get a hockey mask for the night.