What a complete sham!

Saint Billy

I wont go over the the appointment of the dutch duo or the reliance on kids as that has been covered time and time again.

There is at least a couple of things that could happen to rectify the situation and bring back the fanbase and I will list them.

1. Lowe and Wilde get out, stop being our figureheads, you are not respected and have both proven you are incompetent on numerous occassions.

2. Nice guys, but the dutch duo must go, we all know the reasons.

3. (The controversial part)! bring in a management team who love sfc, who will bring the fanbase back to St Marys, who will provide that lacking buzz, who will improve our turnstile figures instantly, who know the english game and what is required, yes, they maybe inexperienced in football management but they can install a team of helpers and advisers. They probably will not cost any more than what is in place at present. They have already in the past expressed an interest in doing the job and may have enough clout to bring in a one or two experienced heads to help claw our way out of this situation.

Benali and Le Tissier!

If we are now committed to gambling as Lowe has done with the dutch guys at present, lets do it whilst at the same time getting the crowd numbers back up. We all know that the fans are the 12th man and without even changing the playing staff there will be an instant positive effect.

I know I am going to get jumped on for suggesting this, but frankly I care not. Imo, this is an option that gives us chance of hope, a feelgood factor, a pleased Barclays bank and just maybe a return to better times!.

I wont go over the the appointment of the dutch duo or the reliance on kids as that has been covered time and time again.

There is at least a couple of things that could happen to rectify the situation and bring back the fanbase and I will list them.

1. Lowe and Wilde get out, stop being our figureheads, you are not respected and have both proven you are incompetent on numerous occassions.

2. Nice guys, but the dutch duo must go, we all know the reasons.

3. (The controversial part)! bring in a management team who love sfc, who will bring the fanbase back to St Marys, who will provide that lacking buzz, who will improve our turnstile figures instantly, who know the english game and what is required, yes, they maybe inexperienced in football management but they can install a team of helpers and advisers. They probably will not cost any more than what is in place at present. They have already in the past expressed an interest in doing the job and may have enough clout to bring in a one or two experienced heads to help claw our way out of this situation.

Benali and Le Tissier!

If we are now committed to gambling as Lowe has done with the dutch guys at present, lets do it whilst at the same time getting the crowd numbers back up. We all know that the fans are the 12th man and without even changing the playing staff there will be an instant positive effect.

I know I am going to get jumped on for suggesting this, but frankly I care not. Imo, this is an option that gives us chance of hope, a feelgood factor, a pleased Barclays bank and just maybe a return to better times!.

Whilst I agree that, at least in the short term, MLT and Franny would certainly bring that crowds back I do fear that should things go wrong, due to their lack of managerial experience, (and investment) it would only be short-term fix thatwould sully the memory of two legendary names. We do, however, need some feelgood factor that is going to last. We have never been "winners" as a club, but we as fans have had wonderful adventures and memories over the years. We don`t need or expect to win things, but we do need to feel good sometimes, and it has been a mighty long time since that happened!!

Whilst I agree that, at least in the short term, MLT and Franny would certainly bring that crowds back I do fear that should things go wrong, due to their lack of managerial experience, (and investment) it would only be short-term fix thatwould sully the memory of two legendary names. We do, however, need some feelgood factor that is going to last. We have never been "winners" as a club, but we as fans have had wonderful adventures and memories over the years. We don`t need or expect to win things, but we do need to feel good sometimes, and it has been a mighty long time since that happened!!

I think that this would be a gamble but a lesser one than what we have taken already.

To my mind this would be the best way fro them to gain experience and because of their popularity the fans would be more forgiving and patient, and as you rightly mention, we need some atmosphere and feelgood back at the club desperately.

That's what we need, another change and another huge gamble just to get an extra few thousand in the stadium. I have to say, i do not agree with any of your points.

1. Yes they've failed but what is the alternative? Get out is not a solution, you have to see who will come in instead first. Not every change is one for the good (as we learned when Wilde came in for Lowe the first time).

2. Can you please enlighten me what these reasons are that we all know for some reason? I still believe that JP is doing a good job. Besides that, why should Wotte leave on the basis of first team results? He's in charge of the reserves.

3. Those extra few thousand will come for one or two home matches and when results don't improve they will be stay-away fans again.

I think that the issue is, living in the city, that the club is quickly becoming an irrelevance in the life of thousands. THEY DO NOT CARE.

People do not talk about the games at their workplace, even in the pubs you struggle to find anyone interested.

Without a boost to morale this club is going to sink further because irrespective of a few on here, lowe/wilde are seen as part of the problem NOT a solution to it.

That's what we need, another change and another huge gamble just to get an extra few thousand in the stadium. I have to say, i do not agree with any of your points.

1. Yes they've failed but what is the alternative? Get out is not a solution, you have to see who will come in instead first. Not every change is one for the good (as we learned when Wilde came in for Lowe the first time).

2. Can you please enlighten me what these reasons are that we all know for some reason? I still believe that JP is doing a good job. Besides that, why should Wotte leave on the basis of first team results? He's in charge of the reserves.

3. Those extra few thousand will come for one or two home matches and when results don't improve they will be stay-away fans again.

So your solution is to stick with what we have got and hope it gets better! Are you confident?

1. The alternative is to put Crouch back as chairman, Lowe and Wilde will still remain shareholders, but at least Crouch gains more respect than Lowe and Wilde, who have once again proven that decision making is not their best attribute.

2. Are you blind! The reasons are that we are looking good for relegation, the crowds are thinning, we are regularily being thumped and yet you state that JP is doing a good job. He is way in over his head. Read the Watford post match reaction as regards tactics and selection and that may give you a clue.

3. Who is to say that results won't improve, have you got a crystal ball?. What would happen is that the extra few thousand back in the stands will help for sure, on the field and financially.

Yes its another change, but so was ousting NP, and who made that decision?

It's blatantly clear that it is not going to work with Lowe, Wilde, JP, and something has to be done before we slide down yet another division.

1. If Crouch had enough backing form shareholders he's welcome otherwise what's the point.

2. I'm not blind, the reason we're doing badly is because of material. Even though I have some question regarding not selecting Perry for the QPR and Watford match I still think JP is doing a decent job with the resources available. Now defensively we were crap yesterday but we did create plenty of chances, we just didn't put them away and that is not on a managers head but on the players.

3. Who says they won't improve under JP? In my opinion keeping him is way less od a gamble then appointing MTL and Benali.

And don't get me wrong, I would have liked Pearson to stay and I am critical of some of Lowe's decisions but that doesn't mean we should go ahead and make some more rash and risky decisions. It is not blatant it is not going to work with Wilde, Lowe and JP. if anything they are in the same position as we finished last year (which will be fine with me, although I would like our safety to be guaranteed a bit earlier).

well we r still out of the bottom 3,thats a plus at the moment.we need some expierienced defenders,and to learn how to defend corners and free kicks.we need to put away penalties when we get them.wouldnt like to see mlt or franny loose their legendary status,however much they love saints,some are fans are too fickle and would soon jump on their backs if it wasnt working.keep the faith,though its bloody hard to at the moment,coyr

Getting Lowe and Wilde out is essential. There will always be a cloud over the club whilst they remain.

I can't see Le Tiss coming back, but it'd be great if he did.

Being realistic i'd like to see a Leon Crouch/MLT dream team running the club.