Charlton

Guessing you aren't going to get a decent priced pint in london?

Unless you go to the aforementioned Wetherspoons, no basically.

I'll not be drinking in there personally anymore. We're going to be in the Thameside by the river instead. If memory serves they were colours friendly last year too, not that I'll be wearing 'em.

Cheers - Reckon we'll head straight over to London Bridge then. Hope a pub is open early there otherwise it might be cans & a park bench for a few hours!!

Edit - Just checked Wetherspoons site, the nearest to Waterloo is on Jamestown road in Camden, nearest tube stop being Camden Town on the Northern line.

No chance do you want to be coming up to my neck of the woods. That's a massive detour.

Try this one on Tower Bridge Road, just up Tooley Street from London Bridge, if you're a stickler for Wetherspoons. You'll pass the Shipwright's Arms. I walked past that on the way to work one Saturday last year while Swansea were playing Millwall and it had the largest police presence I've ever seen at a pub - and it's only small. There was a corridor of about 40 policemen guarding the entrance, horses, vans. Unbelieveable. As you can guess it can get quite rough, tho nice enough to visit after work.

No chance do you want to be coming up to my neck of the woods. That's a massive detour.

Try this one on Tower Bridge Road, just up Tooley Street from London Bridge, if you're a stickler for Wetherspoons. You'll pass the Shipwright's Arms. I walked past that on the way to work one Saturday last year while Swansea were playing Millwall and it had the largest police presence I've ever seen at a pub - and it's only small. There was a corridor of about 40 policemen guarding the entrance, horses, vans. Unbelieveable. As you can guess it can get quite rough, tho nice enough to visit after work.

Been told on the main bored that the lord moon of the mall just over the bridge from Waterloo is closest. When i entered Waterloo's post code in Wetherspoon's pub search it come up Camden Town as the closest.

Lord Moon it is!